In order to come to camp, we need to ensure that there is no legal reason that we know of to forbid your working with children and youth. CampOUT! will cover the cost of this procedure. Please read the Canadian Criminal Record Check- Service Requirements-062110 to learn more about how this process works, and follow these steps:
1) Download and print the Canadian Camping Association BackCheck Consent Forms. Fill in the ID section of the Service Order Form (page 1) and completely fill out the Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information (page 2).
2) Scan and email or follow the Photocopier & Fax Tips to fax us legible copies of One (1) piece of Primary ID & One (1) piece of Secondary ID, or Two (2) pieces of Primary ID:
Primary ID: Government-issued Photo Identification must include: First and Last Name, Date of Birth, Signature, and Photo.
Examples of Primary ID (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Driver’s License
- Age of Majority Card
- Indian Status Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Provincial ID Card
Secondary ID: Non-photo Identification — (Ideally government-issued, however not required). Must include: First and Last Name
Examples of Secondary ID (this is not an exhaustive list)*:
- Birth Certificate
- Hunting & Fishing License
- Hospital Card
- Immigration Papers
3) Scan and email, mail, or fax your consent forms back to us so that we can order a name based criminal record check.
* You may also make an appointment to come to our office at UBC to deliver your consent form and we will scan your ID for you!