If you have completed the emailed registration form… Thank YOU! Now, please finalize your registration by completing the appropriate linked waiver form! All participants are required to fill out a waiver and release form upon acceptance in order to attend camp. Contact your local library if you don’t have access to a printer, scanner, or fax machine in your home, school, or workplace. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Please do NOT send us waivers and/or $75 camp fee unless you have received the acceptance/registration email invite from us.
Campers (Ages 18 & Under)
If you have already been accepted to camp, download the 2022 Camper Waiver and Release 18&Under and then please:
- Sign and/or complete the forms with a parent or legal guardian
- Return the signed pages of this package with a $75 cheque by mail (if you did not pay online) before May 30th to the following address:
Faculty of Education, Dean’s Office
Suite 2127A – 2125 Main Mall
Neville Scarfe Building, Ground Floor
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4
Campers (Ages 19+)
If you have already been accepted to camp, download the 2022 Camper Waiver and Release 19+ and then please:
- Sign and/or complete the forms
- Return the signed pages of this package with a $75 cheque (if you did not pay online) by mail before May 30th to the same address above
Cabin Leaders & Leadership Team
If you have already been accepted to camp, download the 2022 Leadership Waiver and Release and then please:
- Read carefully and complete the forms
- We require your original signed document. Return the signed and completed pages of this form to CampOUT! in person at…
- CABIN LEADERS: Leadership Training on May 20, 2022
- COMMUNITY MENTORS/CARE TEAM: Leadership Team Orientation on June 4, 2022
If you are on the waitlist, please be prepared to print, sign, and send in the appropriate form linked above if you are contacted when a space at camp has opened up.